As Infosys SES aka System Engineer specialist is on the top niche in terms of salary so their breakdown too. To know what Infosys SES profile is and the technologies in which they train check here.
- My experience so far as Infosys SES. check here
- The technology I was trained in and the flow of training. Check here.
- To read about hackwithInfy check here
- Interview Preparation: click here
- Things to learn before joining Infosys click here
- Complete blog about SES click here
- Salary of SES before and after training click here
- Mern stack stream complete flow explained click here
- My experience in Infosys as a System engineer specialist click here
- Dot net training at Infosys check here
The difference is of just 1.4 lakh but from Infosys’s perspective, it makes a lot of difference because even Senior system engineer has a salary less than SES freshers.
What is the in-hand salary of Infosys during and after training
The in-hand salary during training is 30.5-31k depending on whether you take health card membership or not, that is an optional facility to avail which include Gym, Badminton, Pool, and Swimming. Apart from that 150 rs mandatory charges will deduct from salary for movies which will schedule in Mysore Infosys campus theater every weekend and around 3500 will be deducted for staying charges in an employee care center.
After training SES in-hand salary will be around 34.5k-35k again depending on whether you have subscribed to health-card or not.
Does Infosys provide a salary to an employee who is on the bench
Yes, Infosys pays salary even to the employees who are on the bench no matter how long your bench period is either it can be 1 day, 1 week, 1month or 1 year you will get your complete salary.
Leave we get in Infosys per year
SES and SE share the same leave system which is 16 earned leaves per year. Out of which 4 leaves will be credit in every quarter which is Jan-Mar, Apr-June, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec.
Health insurance for Infosys SES
Health Insurance is for all the employees no matter which designation one is. However, you can upgrade your plans but it will definitely cost some money from your salary